Jenn & Dom's joyful, fun & colorful wedding in Frederick Maryland was one for the books!! Jenn had been a bridesmaid and guest before in weddings I shot with some of my other fave couples, so I was SO excited when she booked me for this gorgeous colorful Maryland wedding!
Let's talk about my top 5 reasons this wedding was amazing:
1. First of all, the vendors were ON POINT. Scroll to the bottom to see the list. Good music is everything, and ID Pro DJ brings the party! And, can we talk about Wise Films and their stunning video? I linked it at the end of the blog...tell me it doesn't feel like you're there!?
2. When Jenn told me she wanted allllll the colors I could not have been more excited. I LOVE a colorful wedding and colors automatically set the mood. The mood for Jenn & Dom's Frederick wedding was FUN, with romance, laughter and joy. Can't get much better than that. And the gorgeous florals by Blossom & Basket that brought all of the fun, colorful wedding vibes to life!!
3. We got the most AH-mazing sunset- pretty awesome to have a colorful sunset to match the colorful vibes!
4. Haley Paige gown!! Enough said!!
5. A last dance with bubbles was such a fun way to end the night, and a really unique alternative to sparklers.
A few other fun details to keep an eye out for as you scroll: Dom's gift's for his groomsmen, Jenn's *stunnnnning* engagement ring, the bridesmaids poppin bottles, sweet moments with grandma, and oh yeah did I mention there was a surprise horse and carriage to take Jenn to her ceremony?! I dare you not to smile as you take in all the gorgeousness of this colorful, fun Frederick wedding!!
Here's what Jeff Goldblum has to say about this one: "I like it *smiles conspiratorially*"
And here is the amazing video from Wise Films...
Photography // Karen Rainier Photography assisted by A Stice Photography
Venue // Stone Manor Country Club
Flowers // Blossom and Basket
Videographer // Wise Films
Makeup // Sydni from Gypsy Sol Cosmetics
Hair // Cameron and Melody from Elements of Style