Lauryn & Nate's Seasons at Magnolia Manor Wedding was just everything you would want a romantic garden wedding to be! Beautiful weather, an al fresco wedding reception, plenty of twinkle lights, and lots of LOVE! I loved the dusty blue bridesmaid dresses and the bohemian florals with dusty rose/ mauve accents! There was a touch of vintage and lots of glowy light. Lauryn & Nate brought the romance too- just look at their portraits! And the sun was setting during the first dance, how perfect is that?
A few of my favorite things from Lauryn & Nate's Vintage Boho Wedding:
1. Lauryn did a first look with her dad. I just love these moments!
2. Nate's mom chose "Landslide" for their mother son dance to commemorate her last son (out of 3) getting married. Not gonna lie, as a mom of two boys I was definitely teary eyed!
3. Lauryn's stunning lace wedding dress!
4. The fact that I had the honor of working with the Diehl family and shooting all three Deihl brother's weddings in the past 3 years!
5. Lauryn's niece made the most adorable flower girl!!
I photograph a lot of Maryland weddings in October and the weather is always unpredictable but these two lucked out and got to enjoy their picture perfect Seasons at Magnolia Manor wedding!
Vendor Love <3
Photography // Karen Rainier Photography assisted by Alisha Faith Photography
Venue & Catering // Seasons at Magnolia Manor
Flowers // Carbon + Salt
Cake // Once Upon A Crumb Bakery
DJ // Dapper DJs
Gown// Posh Bridal
Men’s Attire// Generation Tux
Paper // Minted
Favors // Etsy- King Cobra Apiary Honey