Lauryn & Nate's Seasons at Magnolia Manor Wedding was just everything you would want a romantic garden wedding to be! Beautiful weather, an al fresco wedding reception, plenty of twinkle lights, and lots of LOVE! I loved the dusty blue bridesmaid dresses and the bohemian florals with dusty rose/ mauve accents! There was a touch of vintage and lots of glowy light. Lauryn & Nate brought the romance too- just look at their portraits! And the sun was setting during the first dance, how perfect is that?
A few of my favorite things from Lauryn & Nate's Vintage Boho Wedding:
1. Lauryn did a first look with her dad. I just love these moments!
2. Nate's mom chose "Landslide" for their mother son dance to commemorate her last son (out of 3) getting married. Not gonna lie, as a mom of two boys I was definitely teary eyed!
3. Lauryn's stunning lace wedding dress!
4. The fact that I had the honor of working with the Diehl family and shooting all three Deihl brother's weddings in the past 3 years!
5. Lauryn's niece made the most adorable flower girl!!
I photograph a lot of Maryland weddings in October and the weather is always unpredictable but these two lucked out and got to enjoy their picture perfect Seasons at Magnolia Manor wedding!